Can I attach documents to messages in a series of autoresponders/newsletters?
No, the attachment function is reserved to email messages. The reason is that attached files get caught in spam filters and are often too large to send easily. Instead, you have the option of uploading the documents into your Coaches Console and make them available on your website with permissions set only for those you want to be granted access. In your autoresponders, give them the link to your private website, their user name and password and they can access the documents at their leisure.
In order to insert in an autoresponder message a link to an uploaded document, follow the steps below:
- Upload the desired document to your Console system under ADMIN > WEBSITE > DOCUMENTS.
- Under ADMIN > COMMUNICATE > OPT-IN AUTORESPONDER, click the "Edit" icon for the specific autoresponder message.
- Place your cursor inside the body of the message where you desire to reference the document (i.e. "Click here to download Document ABC").
- Highlight the text and click on the 'Insert/Edit hyperlink' icon in the content editor.
- When the hyperlink box displays, leave the LINK URL blank and click on the LINK LIST pull down menu.
- Scroll down to locate your desired document and click on it.
- Click "Insert" and this will insert the direct hyperlink inside your document.