If you have an iPhone and Safari as a browser, this is what you need to do:
- Open Safari and load coachesconsole.com
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it's trying to get away from a square. Tap this button.
- If you managed to tap that button successfully, you'll have a few options. The one you want to tap is "Add to Home Screen".
- You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home screen.
If you have a mobile device for Android, you need to:
- Open the browser and navigate to coachesconsole.com
- Press the Menu button or "Settings" and select Bookmarks.
- Select the top left thumbnail labeled Add.
- You can customize the name of the bookmark if you like, before pressing OK to add it.
- Press and hold on the Bookmark you just created, and select Add shortcut to Home. This will put a shortcut icon on the current Home screen that allows one-touch access to the page.
NOTE: For devices running on older Android versions, just long press on your home screen and then choose "Shortcuts" > "Bookmark". After which, select the site or page that you wish to place on your home screen and you'e done.