You need to clear your browser's cache. If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Touch Chrome menu > Settings.
- Touch Privacy.
- Choose the data type you want to clear.
- Touch Clear.
If you use Safari as your browser, you need to follow these steps:
- Tap Settings. This can be found on your Home screen.
- Scroll down until you see "Safari". It's usually found towards the bottom of the fourth group of menu options. Tap on it to bring up the Safari options menu.
- Tap "Clear Cookies and Data". You will need to scroll down to find it. A pop-up box will appear. Tap "Clear Cookies and Data" again to confirm your choice. The options will then be grayed out and Safari's cache will be cleared.
In iOS 8, this is labeled "Clear History and Website Data".
NOTE: If you are using a different browser, you can google "clear cache in [browser] for iPhone" to look for instructions or let us know, so we can provide them.
After you clear your cache, refresh your webpage.