Here is what you need to do:
A. Make sure your Paypal account is connected to your Coaches Console system. To do so:
- Navigate to the BILLING > SETTINGS.
- Scroll to where you see the PayPal section, where you will see a field prompting you to enter the email address you use with your PayPal account.
- Type in your email address that is in your PayPal Account.
- Click on "Save".
Once you connect your PayPal account with the Coaches Console, then automatically your system will include the PayPal graphic/banner on the PAYMENT Page of your Private Client Website. It will be obvious and clear when your clients come to your Payment page.
B. Create your invoice:
- When you create your invoice, your system will automatically include a link in the body of the invoice that takes your clients to your Private Client Website so they can make their payment.
- When your clients receive the invoice in their inbox, click on the link and are taken to your Private Client Website, they will have to log into your site in order to be in a secure, private area to make their payment.
- Once your clients log into your website, they will be able to click on the Menu labeled "PAYMENTS".
- Any outstanding invoices that the client has to pay will be listed here on this screen and, at the bottom of the page, they will see the PAYPAL graphic.
- Your clients click on the PayPal graphic to make their payment using PayPal.
- Your system will process the payment and bring your client files back to a zero balance.