By default, we place the Documents system page (that lists all the documents a client has access to) as a sub-menu under the main "Forms" menu. The documents won't be shown on the main Forms page, but only when the client clicks on the Documents sub-menu from the drop down list of the Forms menu.
You can, however, link the Documents to its own main menu, if you want to. Steps:
- Click on Website > Menu. In the Menu section you'll see all of your main menus listed, along with any sub-menus created underneath them.
- In your menu list you'll see the FORMS main menu and "Documents" as a sub-menu linked to the Documents system page.
- To the right of the "Documents" sub-menu, click on the red "Delete" command (in the drop-down menu) and this will remove "Documents" as a sub-menu.
- Then click on the "ADD MENU" orange button at the top of the Menu section.
- Title the new menu "Documents".
- Select the option "Place it: in the Main Menu".
- Click on the "Links to:" drop-down list and select the "Documents" page.
- Click "Save".
Now you have a main menu added to your private client portal that is linked to your Documents system page (where your uploaded documents will be displayed to each client depending on documents permissions).