Basically there are two ways you can sell your coaching services using your Console System:
(A) Using a Client Agreement and
(B) selling your services as a "Product" using your Console Shopping Cart.
When you go with OPTION A, using the client agreement, the process is as follows:
- STEP 1: before the sample session with the prospect you set up the intended coaching agreement template for that potential client.
- STEP 2: once they say 'yes' to working with you, you send the agreement (using the email proposal you set up within the New Client Agreement Template).
- STEP 3: client reviews the written contract terms on your secure webpage and
- STEP 4: the client clicks on the "I Accept" button at the bottom of your webpage.
- STEP 5: Upon clicking "I Accept" your system automatically triggers the New Client Autoresponder messages to start being delivered to their inbox and simultaneously
- STEP 6: your console system automatically generates and sends the invoice to the client
- STEP 7: the client logs in to your Private Client Website, pays the invoice and completes the Welcome Packet Material (forms, documents, etc).
If you choose OPTION B, selling your services as a product in your shopping cart, the process is as follows:
- STEP 1: You create your product and include the Contract Terms
- STEP 2: Prospect decides to hire you as their coach,
- STEP 3: Prospect goes to your Products & Services Page and clicks on the "Buy Now" button and
- STEP 4: Prospect enters information to create a new account
- STEP 5: Prospect clicks to review Terms & Conditions (with the message "By Purchasing This Product, You Agree to The Following Terms and Conditions)
- STEP 6: Prospect clicks to purchase the product
- STEP 7: Prospect is logged in to their Private Client Portal and sees the Thank You Page
- STEP 8: Prospect is added to your system as a Buyer
- STEP 9: New Buyer received the first message of the autoresponders for this Product.