Absolutely. Using the "replacement tags" in the first step of creating an email (Email Content, see the replacement tags drop-down list), you can create email blasts to multiple people while personalizing each message. These are the replacement tags:
- $FIRSTNAME$: The Contact's first name
- $LASTNAME$: The Contact's last name
- $CLIENTCOMPANY$: The Contact's company name
- $USERNAME$: The Contact's log-in name
- $LOGINLINK$: A link to the client side of your coach website
Important: Always be sure to write these replacement tags exactly the way you see them here: with capital letters, beginning and ending with the dollar sign, and no spaces in between.