The text for menu items is the same as the default font of the website template. To change the default font, follow these steps:
- Go to WEBSITE TAB > Theme.
- Click on the button "preview & customize" for the currently used website theme.
- In the customizing window that opens, go to the Default Font section on the left side.
- You will see the option of "Font Size." You can shrink the font to a minimum of 10pt, but no more. Notice how the font size increases or decreases on the website.
- When happy with the change, click the button "Save & Apply" at the top. Otherwise the change will not "stick".