For now, the attachment function is reserved to email messages. The reason is that attached files get caught in spam filters and are often too large to send easily. Instead, you have the option of uploading the documents into your Coaches Console and make them available on your website with permissions set only for those you want to be granted access. In your autoresponders, give them the link to your private website, their user name and password and they can access the documents at their leisure.
In order to insert in an autoresponder message a link to an uploaded document, follow the steps below:
- Upload the desired document to your Console system under WEBSITE > DOCUMENTS.
- Under ADMIN > COMMUNICATE > AUTORESPONDER, click the "Edit" icon for the specific autoresponder message.
- Select some linkable text inside the autoresponder message (i.e. "Click here to download Document ABC").
- Click on the 'Insert/Edit hyperlink' icon in the content editor.
- When the hyperlink box displays, leave the LINK URL blank and click on the LINK LIST pull down menu.
- Scroll down to locate your desired document and click on it.
- Click "Insert" and this will insert the direct hyperlink inside your document.
In the next version of the Console we will implement the capability for the coach to attach files to newsletters and autoresponders messages as well.