Yes, you can. Steps:
1. It requires that you generate the code for your desired map first. You can do it here:
2. Copy the code for the map.
3. Go on your Console end to Website > Pages, in edit mode of the page where you want to insert the Google map.
4. In the page editor toolbar, click on the icon for editing the HTML code of the page. It looks like this: <> and is labeled "Source code".
5. In the pop-up that appears, search in the code for the place where you want to put the map (perhaps at the bottom of the page). This requires a bit of HTML code recognition skill.
6. Paste your map code there and save.
7. You can check the result by going to the page.
If you encounter any issues, please let us know via a Help Desk ticket or the Chat box.