Yes, you can. Steps:
1. It requires that you generate the code for your desired map first. You can do it here:
We recommend you adjust the width of the map to 580-590 pixels, since the Console page width is about 600 pixels. If you make the map wider it will flow over the sidebar area to the right.
2. Copy the code for the map.
3. Go on your Console end to WEBSITE TAB > Pages, in edit mode of the page where you want to insert the Google map.
4. In the editor menu, click on the icon for editing the HTML code of the page. It looks like this: <> and is labeled "Source code".
5. In the pop-up that appears, search in the code for the place where you want to put the map (perhaps at the bottom of the page). This requires a bit of HTML code recognition skill.
6. Paste your map code there and save.
7. You can check the result by going to the page.
If you encounter any issues, please let us know via a Help Desk ticket or the Chat box.