Here's how to embed an audio hosted by AudioAcrobat so the audio will play in a Console website page. It can be in a custom page, a course lesson, a Client Log entry, or in a sidebar box. We will use a course lesson as example.
- Login to your AudioAcrobat account and click on the title of the audio you'd like to embed.
- Click on the "Publish for Web & Email" tab.
- In the Publish for Website section, either click the button "Publish with Theme" or "Publish Classic". (Our understanding from the AudioAcrobat support is that the classic player is scheduled to be discontinued, so you may want to work with the button "Publish with Theme" only.)
- Choose your player theme and make any other selections you'd like.
- Make sure you check the option to secure the link to the audio file. This is extremely important if you want the AudioAcrobat player to show and play on your Console website, which is a secured website (content that is not secured does not show on secured websites).
- In the HTML (Audio) Code section, click the "Highlight All" button and copy the HTML embed code (Ctrl + C on PC, Command + C on Mac).
- In your Coaches Console system, go to Cart > Courses and click on the title of your course to open it for editing.
- Click on a lesson module to open it, or Add New Lesson.
- Add a TEXT block.
- Type in any verbiage you'd like to appear before the audio player then click on the source code icon (see screenshot) to open the source code window.
- Paste the HTML code (Ctrl + V on PC, Command + V on Mac)you copied from Audio Acrobat into the source code window, after the text that's already there.
- IMPORTANT! The AudioAcrobat link in the code needs to be secure (see screenshot above in Step 1). If you missed that step, you can add an "s" to the audio URL in the code so that the player shows up correctly in your Console course lesson (or any other page). More specifically, a link like http://www.audioacrobat.com/playweb?... becomes https://www.audioacrobat.com/playweb?...
- Click the "OK" button.
- Click "Save Block".
- To test, click BACK to return to the module list. In the drop-down menu to the right of the module (lesson), select "Preview" and you'll see the audio player and can test playback.