When you have a domain name through Name Cheap, you might have to create the A Record in order to point your domain name. Here are the instructions from Name Cheap to create the A Record and point your domain name to Coaches Console:
In order to create an A (address) record for your domain, please perform the following actions:
1. Sign in to your Namecheap account (Sign In option is available in the top hat of the page).
2. Select Domain List from the left side menu and click on Manage button next to your domain.
3. Navigate to Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page.
4. Find Host records section and click on Add New Record button.
5. Select A Record for Type, enter @ for Host and 22.214.171.124 for Value.
6. Click on Add New Record button once again.
7. Select A Record for Type, enter www for Host and 126.96.36.199 for Value.
8. Once all details are inserted, save them using Save changes green icon.
Normally it takes 30 minutes for newly created records to take effect.