We highly recommend that you add a "test client" to your Console system. It's super easy ...
- Go to Contacts > Add Contact
- Create a contact using your own name or a made-up name with. an email address that is different from the one you signed up with -- maybe a personal email, or set up a free Gmail email address.
- Make this test client Active and Save.
Here are some ways you can use your test client:
- Send your newsletter to your test client to make sure everything is perfect before you send it to your whole list.
- Create an agreement for your test client and send it so you can see the whole process work before you use it with a real client.
- Send an email to your test client to test links or formatting before sending it to a client, group or your list.
- Use your test client to purchase a product so you can review the entire purchase/checkout process before making it live on your website.
- Gift a course to your test client, then log in as the test client to see the course as your client sees it.
- Use your test client name and email to test an opt-in form and your autoresponder messages.
- Log in as your test client to see how your client's experience your private client portal, forms, etc.
Anything you need to test -- use your TEST CLIENT! 🙂