FAQs about the Newsletter communication feature.
- Are my sent newsletters archived?
- Can a prospect change the email address where they receive my newsletter?
- Can I save my newsletter as a draft?
- Can I send a newsletter to just one person in my contact list?
- Can I use the $FIRSTNAME$ and $LASTNAME$ replacement tags in my newsletters? When I look at my newsletter in preview mode, I don’t see the tags being filled.
- Can the newsletters be used as a blog or vice versa?
- Does the Console have the capability to send newsletters and emails to whomever - not just those entered into the various categories in the client database?
- How can I find out how many people received my newsletter or email?
- How can I individually select clients to send a newsletter? It appears I can only select groups.
- How can I post a link to my latest Console newsletter on my Facebook page?
- How Do I Edit/Delete My Newsletter Templates (V3)
- How do I make sure that a contact does not receive my newsletters?
- How do I remove my photo from the newsletters I send?
- How do I upload a newsletter that was in another program into my Coaches Console?
- When a new client subscribes to the newsletter, will they start receiving it from issue #1 or from the next issue?
- When people register/subscribe on my Console website, they are automatically subscribed to receive Newsletters. Does that mean they receive all the newsletters I send to my contacts?
- Why are there fewer contacts in my Newsletter Report than in my Contacts list?